Subject: PPE+ Europe: Info Session on 16 July 2024, 10:00 AM
From: "PPE+ Europe" <[email-masked]>
To: "PPE+ Europe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2024 14:50:29 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Following up on the invitation documents for the PPE+ Europe 2024 training 
programme sent last week,  we may now inform you about the opportunity to 
clarify questions that might have come up: A Webinar on 16 July 2024, 10:00 
AM to 11:00 AM CEST.

The webinar is for interested organisations and potential applicants to 
learn more about the planned training activities. Following a general 
introduction of available training opportunities by the European Commission, 
participants will be able to address their questions.

We invite interested organisations and applicants to register for the 
webinar 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/72b99eb2-05e5-963d-70f8-ca3b77cb015f> 
here.

Further information is also available at 
<https://public-buyers-community.ec.europa.eu/communities/ppe-europe-2024/events/webinar-ppe-europe-2024-and-procureinnovationeu> 
Webinar - PPE+ Europe 2024 and ProcureInnovationEU | Public Buyers Community 
(europa.eu)

For any questions in the meantime please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Kind regards,

Your PPE+ Europe Project Team

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Bundesbeschaffung GmbH

Lassallestraße 9b

1020 Wien

Handelsgericht Wien | FN 210220 y

UID: ATU55798907

 <http://www.bbg.gv.at/> www.bbg.gv.at
 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/bundesbeschaffung> 
<https://www.bbg.gv.at/newsletter>

 <https://www.bbg.gv.at/>

VERTRAULICHKEITSHINWEIS: Diese Nachricht und deren Anlagen sind vertraulich 
und unterliegen gesetzlichen Geheimhaltungspflichten. Sollten Sie die 
Nachricht irrtümlich erhalten haben, werden Sie hiermit davon in Kenntnis 
gesetzt, dass Sie deren Inhalt nicht verwenden, weitergeben oder 
reproduzieren dürfen. Sollten Sie diese Nachricht oder eine Kopie davon 
irrtümlicherweise erhalten haben, bitten wir Sie, uns unverzüglich per 
Telefon oder E-Mail zu benachrichtigen und die Nachricht zu löschen.